1. A history of the tattoo. Fascinating. HT: The Browser
2. How are libertarians as mates? “Choosing a mate by political label is like choosing food by the picture on the box.”
3. The anatomy of type. This book is now on my wish list.
4. A primer to the platinum coin idea, which is weird enough for me to take an interest in monetary policy. Here is a ranty, institutional argument against … everything. “It’s like watching a friend decide to fix her credit score, and her marriage, by getting a makeover.”
5. The perils of rape infographics. US centered, but interesting.