Slate Star Codex is an excellent blog that I just finished binge reading. Here are some of my favorite posts:
3. “When you’re being out-tolerated by the frickin’ Catholics, you need to reconsider some of your life choices.” Scott Alexander’s OKCupid protest account.
6. The political spectrum quiz. I scored 6.
11. Polyamory is boring.
12. On rape culture.
18. Proving too much.
19. Why polls fail, or noisy poll results and reptilian Muslim climatologists from Mars.
21. Not just a political issue. A thorny question.
22. “I propose that the best way for leftists to get themselves in a rightist frame of mind is to imagine there is a zombie apocalypse tomorrow.” Link.